Fine-Point Lockpick

Forum for discussing Celtic Rift.

Fine-Point Lockpick

Postby grantrob202 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:27 am

Alfie in Fortress if Glass wants a fine-point lockpick? Anyone remember where I can find or buy this?
grantrob202

Re: Fine-Point Lockpick

Postby Threep » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:16 am

Alfie is standing next to teleporter (you can teleport to prewious chambers/rooms) The lockpit is on/under the iron shield / plate laing on the floor. Ther is something in the fountain too. Hammer will drop when you tap the rope. If I good remember ;-). Good luck.
Threep

Postby Catacomber » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:58 am

You got that right. : )
Catacomber

Postby grantrob202 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:45 pm

Threep wrote:Alfie is standing next to teleporter (you can teleport to prewious chambers/rooms) The lockpit is on/under the iron shield / plate laing on the floor. Ther is something in the fountain too. Hammer will drop when you tap the rope. If I good remember ;-). Good luck.

Thank you Threep but still can’t find it! I think I know the plate on the ground that you are referring to but when I tap on it, it is empty. If I am correct, you are referring to the steel plate that is on the floor in the north-eastern most part of the section on the other side of the teleport? Also I can’t find the fountain or rope that you refer to here?
grantrob202

Postby Threep » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:46 pm

The plate is Fortress of Glass - Towers - middle sotuh most east part - and I'm sure there was something. Fountain is in the room in the middle (north/south) east part (Blas it. Merlin. room). Other fountain is near teleport at the north west side (near shocking room).
Threep

Postby grantrob202 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:55 am

Threep wrote:The plate is Fortress of Glass - Towers - middle sotuh most east part - and I'm sure there was something. Fountain is in the room in the middle (north/south) east part (Blas it. Merlin. room). Other fountain is near teleport at the north west side (near shocking room).

I finally found it - thanks Treep for the idea. I am playing the iOS version which must be different to the PC version as the lockpick I was looking for was in the fountain in the room behind the wall that I blew up with the super candle. The hammer of disorder is inside Queen Gens room. Thanks again for your help though as it gave me the idea on the fountain
grantrob202

Return to Celtic Rift