Leprechaun's Tree

Forum for discussing Celtic Rift.

Leprechaun's Tree

Postby Xose » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:54 am

Just started this expansions and I have the first doubt ;-)

On the Leprechaun's Tree, I can't reach the gold on second level neither the pot on the third one. Are they only decorative or I'm missing something?
Xose

Re: Leprechaun's Tree

Postby Catacomber » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:23 am

You're missing something. :)
Catacomber

Postby Catacomber » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:40 am

Thank you for your nice words here about Thor's Hammer. : )

To get that gold--little hinty---There are two switches Under the Bog that affect the Leprechaun's Tree.
Catacomber

Postby Xose » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:10 am

Catacomber wrote:Thank you for your nice words here about Thor's Hammer. : )

To get that gold--little hinty---There are two switches Under the Bog that affect the Leprechaun's Tree.

Thanks for the info, I'll check again Under the Bog (I found the Boggy Witch and I though it was all there!!). Now one of the signs has sense (the other, "use your weapons", was easier to understand :lol: )

Regarding Thor's, I really enjoyed this game. I've even played it two times!!; the second one was very fast as I was collecting things (like sweet bread, contaminated water, etc.) I knew I will need and optimizing the movement through the map ;-)
Xose

Postby Xose » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:33 am

Xose wrote:Thanks for the info, I'll check again Under the Bog (I found the Boggy Witch and I though it was all there!!). Now one of the signs has sense (the other, "use your weapons", was easier to understand :lol: )

Wow, I can't understand how I missed the two switches!!! Usually I'm very methodic :-(
BTW, apart to get some money, there is something else to do with the pot? I have in my inventory a stew recipe and two mutton and two Rosemary flowers...
Xose

Return to Celtic Rift