Poison Habren quest

Forum for discussing Celtic Rift.

Poison Habren quest

Postby Carpii » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:54 pm

Im getting close to finishing Celtic Rift, but I accidentally accepted the quest to poison Habren.

Now when I tap Habrens tomb, it just poisons her without asking. I have the crown of restoration, I thought it would give me a choice at least

Is there anything else I need to ressurect her, or have I ruined my savegame?

Ive restored my game so she isnt poisoned yet, but I cant go back and refuse the quest
Carpii

Re: Poison Habren quest

Postby Catacomber » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:40 am

Are you playing the Quest Classic version or the HD version?

If you have the quest to poison her from Prince Madden, in the HD version, you are given the choice, even if you accepted his quest, to poison her or not. If you tap too fast however, you might miss the dialogue.

In the Classic version, if you accepted Prince Madden's quest to poison her and have the poison, you poison her and she's dead--because you made the choice to accept his quest. No second chance. I think you're playing the Classic Version. It's always wise to keep three or four save files.
Catacomber

Re: Poison Habren quest

Postby Carpii » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:00 am

Thanks for the reply. I was playing on Quest Classic, yes

I do keep a whole bunch of save games, but it would have meant losing about 4 hours of gameplay to go back and refuse the quest from Prince Madden.

It would have been nice to complete the game properly, but I had completed every task apart from rescuing Habren, and I decided it wasn't worth it especially as my character doesn't carry over to HD. I'm just going to pretend I completed it :lol:

I loved Celtic Rift overall, congrats on a great expansion.
I'm now playing Quest HD and the Thors hammer expansion :)
Carpii

Return to Celtic Rift