Pit of bureaucracy

Forum for discussing Celtic Rift.

Pit of bureaucracy

Postby Bethfarran » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:11 am

In quest classic gold v20.6 is this an actual place in Celtic Rift? I have gone over the entire square multiple times I’ve gone the next square over above to the south to the west to the east to the north everywhere... I’ve read multiple places about the pit of bureaucracy and I can’t find it... (shrugs) If I don’t do it is it going to mess everything up? Are there things that I need there for future quests. I mean at this point when I get stuck somewhere I just kind of move along to something else. I also couldn’t find acorns are they important or not part of this version?
Thanks for the help
Bethfarran

Re: Pit of bureaucracy

Postby Catacomber » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:57 am

That is only in the new version with high def graphics. When we port the Classic version, we usually add new quests and locations. That is not in the Quest Classic version.
Catacomber

Postby Bethfarran » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:00 am

Ok so that’s not going to affect me any. I was trying to do the walk-through and couldn’t find it couldn’t find the acorns. Was having trouble with the three large rocks in the land of the dead or in the land of the living or whatever it is she just says I don’t have enough strength even though I have used the feather potion. So I just thought it was me LOL
Thanks Cat
Bethfarran

Postby kimknits » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:44 am

I'm stuck in this area. I don't have enough gold and my rank is now 6. I've done the quests and killed all the monsters.

How do I get out?

Thanks!
kimknits

Postby kimknits » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:26 am

I read on in the forums and found the way out.

Thanks!
kimknits

Return to Celtic Rift