Need help about how to get A candle.Fortress of glass Tower

Forum for discussing Celtic Rift.

Need help about how to get A candle.Fortress of glass Tower

Postby w826940979 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:19 am

Now I'm in the Fortress of Glass-Towers,these are some Merlin's hint on the wall.I have got the spider oil,but I don't know how to use it.I touch every candle I can touch,it's nothing happens.What should
I do now?

Thanks
w826940979

Re: Need help about how to get A candle.Fortress of glass To

Postby Catacomber » Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:12 am

This is from Michele Laconto's Guide to the Fortress of Glass--see if it helps you, if not, come back:
"Go back around the corner to the southeast again and find the gate that is now open. You\'ll run into an \'Oily Spider\'. Kill it and be sure you get the \'Spider Oil Potion\'. You\'ll need this plus a \'Candle\' (bought in the Bookshop or from Fionna in Albion) to make a \'Super Candle\'.
You\'ll find an area here with a 5x5 floor pattern of cracks that you need to cross. Count four cracks over to the east. Walk three paces north. You should be warped to a crack along the west wall. Go one pace west, one pace north, one pace west and then go north to be across. Find the torch along the north wall with the sign by it. Tap it to make a \'Super Candle\' from the \'Candle\' and \'Spider Oil Potion\'
Go to the west side of the room and tap the pink wall to blow it open. \'Hail\' is here. Once you defeat \'Hail\', you\'ll be warped back to the area with the teleports again."
Catacomber

Postby w826940979 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:07 am

Thanks Cat,I have got a candle in a inns.Now I don't know how to open the Taran's door,a purple door around the Queen Guen,When I touch it I just be die.Could you please tell me how to open the door? Thanks!!!
w826940979

Postby Catacomber » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:01 am

You need the sword Divine Lightning and all the shock armor to open that door:

Blade Divine Lightning
Shield Shock Shield
Armor Shock Armor
Helm Shock Helm
Leggings Shock Leggings
Boots Shock Boots
Catacomber

Return to Celtic Rift