cure duchess cyndianna

Forum for discussing Celtic Rift.

cure duchess cyndianna

Postby jotealian » Tue May 08, 2012 5:03 pm

I have the cure damp disease potion and have the ritual magic from the witch, how do I solve this quest when I cannot find any more info from the npc's on it?
jotealian

Re: cure duchess cyndianna

Postby Oogie » Wed May 09, 2012 3:11 am

You now need the "dark ritual". I think this is where you need to find the witch in Lake Llyn Cau and persuade her to give you the Jade Eye amulet.
Oogie

Postby Turtleman » Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:48 pm

I have A jade eye. Is there another one? I don't have the ritual magic.
Turtleman

Postby Catacomber » Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:01 am

You have the right amulet.

Michele LaConto's Guide to Ritual Magic Ability:
Lake of Llyn Cau Area- Helping the Cauldron Witch, Exploring the Lake, Finding Albion's Club, the Cup of Restoration, Getting the Jade Eye Amulet From the Lake Witch and Recieving the Ritual Magic Ability (Celtic Rift)

You'll need the quests from Old Shaman to free and wake Habren, Free and restore Nodens for Moth in Boardroom of the Gods, Free and restore Coventina for Marshall in Boardroom of the Gods, Persuade the giant Albion to give up the Chalice of Restoration for Darkstare in Boardroom of the Gods, Explore the lake for Albion, King of the Giants, in the Cliffs of Llyn Cau, cure Duchess Cyndianna for Fenwin in Lydney Park, of the Damp Disease and send her back to her own time. She's in Lydney Village. You’ll need the ritual magic ability and you can only get that from the Cauldron Witch in Lake of Llyn Cau, for the Cauldron Witch in Lake of Llyn Cau, free her sister from being the captive of the Living Bog Men.

You'll need to find the Horned Giant Frog in the southeast area of Under the Lake for Albion's Club.

To find the boot polish on Isle of Jagged Stones, try tapping bushes and rocks if you haven\'t already. By the way, if you're trying to get into the cave, you need a blood ax which you can get at a blacksmith...that's how i did it at least. --

Tumin is an Orc in the Shores of Flame. You need Elvira\'s locket to get Tumin to talk to you about her--it\'s not sellable so you should have it unless you dropped it.

How remove the boulders to get to the Pirates: First you might need a quest to remove the pirates (or maybe the seeds of time quest) -- Then (I believe) it was the burning hand spell.
Catacomber

Return to Celtic Rift