Stuck on a couple quests

Forum for discussing Lost Archipelagos.

Stuck on a couple quests

Postby DcKat54 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:55 pm

I have three quests left and need a little insight.
1) hill emerald, I feel like I have walked all over and so far nothing, any ideas
2) killing Saran, is there a right way to kill him ? I have been nibbling at him for a week now
3) the fire phoenix palace,I have the quest to get there but can’t get through the wall after the third door. It was booting me from the game but now I am stuck trying to get into the palace.
Not sure if anyone monitors this anymore as it is an old expansion but thought I would try.
Thanks
DcKat54

Re: Stuck on a couple quests

Postby DcKat54 » Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:43 pm

Just as an fyi, killing Satan other than using a lot of arrows is not worth the effort. Once dead you don’t get anything not even experience points. It took three days to do it with several runs for arrows. This is the first expansion I have played that crashes consistently
DcKat54

Re: Stuck on a couple quests

Postby DcKat54 » Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:52 am

Completed the last two quests. The hill emerald is in a pink bush along the tree line and in the palace of fire you have to dispel and then touch the two barriers in the second chamber to open up the palace. When you touch the barriers it will drop your hp to a couple so be make sure you heal.
DcKat54

Return to Lost Archipelagos