Welcome to the forums!

Post your questions or concerns about the forum/website here.

Welcome to the forums!

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:35 am

Welcome to the new Redshift forums!

They can be accessed easily by selecting the "Forums" link on top of our homepage (redshift.hu), apart from within the game of course.

This forum was put into place to replace the now defunct Playhaven forums. My intention is to make this place into a nice home for all Redshift games users.

I apologize for any problems with the forum, I'm not exactly experienced with these things. ;) The syle and layout is temporary. I'll try to make it work and look as nice as possible.

Elendil / Redshift
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Re: Welcome to the forums!

Postby Michele_L » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:23 am

I really wish this was for iPhone too! :)
Michele_L

Postby Xionus » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:14 pm

Special thanks to Elendil/Redshift and all theother creators of the Quest for re-inventing the genre of Fantasy. Kudos to you guys for making a game this amazing!
Xionus

Postby Quickmix » Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:10 pm

Great Games! THX for the Forum.
Quickmix

Postby abstractcolors3 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:11 am

yes, so glad you decided to create this forum!! :)
abstractcolors3

Postby Velvorn » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:30 pm

Random question: how do I/can I search for older posts? I remember a few useful looking ones that have since dissapeared from my iPod view.
Velvorn

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:25 pm

Velvorn wrote:Random question: how do I/can I search for older posts? I remember a few useful looking ones that have since dissapeared from my iPod view.

There is a search function, but it seems it's not accessible from the iPhone view.

I'm not exactly experienced in web development and unfortunatelly the way the site displays on an iPhone is just cobbled together from the best "iPhone view" template I could find for the forum engine and my own modifications. But I doubt I can put the search function in... Sorry. :(

You can access the search from a computer or even iPad (after you've logged in), but you can't from an iPhone, even if you use Safari, because the site will use the iPhone specific view. (Unless you change your preferences to always use the non-iPhone view. However the regular functions will be harder to use then, of course.)

If you use Safari on the iPhone, you'll have access to Google search, you might try that.
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Postby ll1728 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:36 pm

This might seem like a different question than for a welcome but I have a few questions as to your next games and expansions of games.

1-It seems like zarista has more expansion packs for the quest than can count. If the games play very much like the original game but a bit different, than thats a really good thing for you and for the players.

2-I am more interested in your future games that will be out for all systems (regular pc). I saw that you have a game called dragon fire which looked interesting but unfortunately I can't try it.

A) Will your major future games be on all platforms.

B) And B, will they be more like the quest or legacy.

Again sorry for the questions. Just interested as this company has a big future ahead if games like legacy and the quest keep coming out.
"The problem with arguments on the internet is that you can't win, you will never know that person's location"
-Lucien Leblanc

"A whore, but with purpose....fascinating"
ll1728

Postby Sylon / Redshift » Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:31 pm

Well, Dragonfire was our very first game back in 2001 which was released only for very old handheld platforms (Nokia 9200, various Palm devices). It was a Diablo-like little fun adventure-action game with some RPG elements. But it was really not that good or big - we made it within 2 months with only two members. : )

Yes, all our future games will be out for all possible platforms.

And yes, we'll make another role playing game too, which will combine all the good things from Legacy and TQ. But we'll develop it only after we release our following stuff - this will be a fantasy card game which is loosely based on the one which you can see in Legacy's or The Quest's inns. For more info about this please check the "New Game" thread in the Offtopic section.

Thanks for the interest. : )
Sylon / Redshift

Postby ll1728 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:42 pm

Sylon / Redshift wrote:Well, Dragonfire was our very first game back in 2001 which was released only for very old handheld platforms (Nokia 9200, various Palm devices). It was a Diablo-like little fun adventure-action game with some RPG elements. But it was really not that good or big - we made it within 2 months with only two members. : )

Yes, all our future games will be out for all possible platforms.

And yes, we'll make another role playing game too, which will combine all the good things from Legacy and TQ. But we'll develop it only after we release our following stuff - this will be a fantasy card game which is loosely based on the one which you can see in Legacy's or The Quest's inns. For more info about this please check the "New Game" thread in the Offtopic section.

Thanks for the interest. : )

I have a question as I am worried for not seeing much going on in redshift lately. Are you guys still working on the next game (card game) or roleplaying game? I am wondering as Im currently playing legacy and loving it. I just want to know that you guys are still making games because I havent seen much goin on lately. All the best.
"The problem with arguments on the internet is that you can't win, you will never know that person's location"
-Lucien Leblanc

"A whore, but with purpose....fascinating"
ll1728

Postby Sylon / Redshift » Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:47 pm

Yes, we are working on it! Sorry for not being so active on the net nowadays, I had some personal issues while Elendil had some programming difficulties. But now everything is solved. : ) Right now I'm working on the graphical effects of the card game, while Elendil is working on expanding the main engine with additional functions and on finishing the gameplay itself. I hope that in a few weeks the first beta testing can really start - you are still on our betatester list, don't worry. : )
Sylon / Redshift

Return to Forum/Site Issues