Legacy for PC?

This forum is for discussing anything related to Legacy.

Legacy for PC?

Postby BlueShift » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:22 pm

Is there a PC port for Legacy? If so, where can I buy it?
BlueShift

Re: Legacy for PC?

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:25 pm

Yes, there is. You can find the info about it on our homepage. :)

The buying info there is out of date, though. If you are interested in buying it, just write to Sylon (sylon@redshift.hu).

(By the way, the email address you have given when registering is wrong. It's not absolutely necessary, but you may want to correct it.)
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Postby BlueShift » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:51 pm

Thanks for the fast response, I'll send an email in a minute :D
BlueShift

Postby Vissavald » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:29 am

So is Legacy DRM-free? If I can't enjoy The Quest that needs Steam to run (for what reasons - it eludes me!), I might at least enjoy your previous game instead ;)
Nōn nōbīs, Domine...
Vissavald

Postby kreiven » Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:10 pm

Remember when playing Legacy on a symbian smartphone... :)

Personally I like STEAM. You can easily save screenshots, many games supports cloud save (The Quest as well), community discussions and guides.

By the way, when you open The Quest local folder from STEAM, there is old-game folder with TheQuestOld.zip
It is somehow DRM free, but to get it you still need bought STEAM version. :lol:
kreiven

Postby Grauken » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:17 am

Elendil / Redshift wrote:Yes, there is. You can find the info about it on our homepage. :)

The buying info there is out of date, though. If you are interested in buying it, just write to Sylon (sylon@redshift.hu).

(By the way, the email address you have given when registering is wrong. It's not absolutely necessary, but you may want to correct it.)

Hi, is that info still current/correct if I want to buy Legacy and related add-ons?
Grauken

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:48 am

I've modified the pages, so yes, all that info is correct now. (By which I mean you have to write to Sylon to purchase any of our older games. ;))
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Postby Slayeeer » Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:10 pm

There are two doors in the game. I need magic to pass the first door, I don't know where to find that magic For the 2nd door, the key is required and the key that is required stands behind a magic compartment It needed magic to cross that area, and I couldn't figure it out.
Slayeeer

Return to Legacy