Legacy The Legend

This forum is for discussing anything related to Legacy.

Legacy The Legend

Postby vladakulda » Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:15 pm

Hello, I bought all the games for Pocket PC Legacy and now, after finish the first part, I went into Legacy Legend. I have a problem in Karthanc sewers, which is 12 levers on the wall, and their combination disables the passage into the next section. I'm from Czech Republic and has knowledge of the English language is minimal and unfortunately I do not understand what combination should I choose, so I turned to you for help. I do not know what this text means .... The first is the value of the second plus the third multiplied by itself. The third is the digits of the first combined. These work out three numbers and only turn off Them! I really do not remember how to continue. Thank you Vlad:) ps: to translate , I used online translator, please excuse my English.
vladakulda

Re: Legacy The Legend

Postby Jamie990 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:01 am

Here is the answer given by the expansion creator, hope it can hepl I haven't played it so can't help anymore than this...

Quote:Originally Posted by terpkristin way back in this thread
Heh the "combined" part got me at first, too.

So you know that if x is the first one, y is the 2nd, and z is the third, you have:
x = y + z
and y = z^2
you also know that x has two digits and z = tens digit of x + ones digit of x

There are only 12 switches, so the maximum value for any of those (x, y, or z) is 12.

Get it?

Like I said this is just a copy & paste job but hope it helps.
You have 20 save slots use them all. Save after every quest, save before going into a dungeon, save, save save!!
Jamie990

Return to Legacy