Legacy - A classic every RPG lover should play

This forum is for discussing anything related to Legacy.

Legacy - A classic every RPG lover should play

Postby Aenvar » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:49 pm

There is not much else I can say besides what the title says... If you are into classic RPGs you will definitely love this one.

I recall myself playing the Might & Magic series from 6 to 8, I was just a kid but I can assure you I was one of the happiest kids on earth thanks to those games. Since then, I haven't found any other game that could give me the same challenge & excitement until I found about Legacy, thanks to the Quest...! :)

Both of those games must be in cult status. Even if you are a "young" gamer (damn, I'm just 23 years old...) you will enjoy Legacy unless you are under the effects of the World of Warcraft toxine ;)
Aenvar

Re: Legacy - A classic every RPG lover should play

Postby ll1728 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:26 pm

And here I thought this board is dead. Its not, I completed the Quest a couple months back and I must say I liked it even more than Eschalon series. The tactics for the game are simple but once you realize how great the story is, you can appreciate it much more. I found the little humor to be hilarious and it had quite a bit of replayability which I know I will replay at least once more.

Right now I am thinking of going onto Celtic Rift which I recommend to you my friend.
"The problem with arguments on the internet is that you can't win, you will never know that person's location"
-Lucien Leblanc

"A whore, but with purpose....fascinating"
ll1728

Return to Legacy