Home of Tricks

This forum is for discussing anything related to Legacy.

Home of Tricks

Postby DeMenchev » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:53 am

Hello!
First of all, it took me about 3 hours to traverse the Home of Cold Blood and about 7 hours of walking from one Empire to another accross the swamp village Grendelmoore. Weelll, you get my feeling :o :shock: :x :lol: ...
Now I'm totally stuck in the Home of Tricks:
I can't figure that "detour" part. I take it so that these forcefields in the west are to be activated; There are two doors opposite the entrance teleporter; I'm walking all over the place with no result... Maybe I'm missing a secret switch somewhere or smth?
TIA for any hints!!!
DeMenchev

Re: Home of Tricks

Postby DeMenchev » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:50 am

Oops, sorry!
I began to put rocks on the floor plates and the third to the north from the eastern door OPENED IT!!!
Nvm, I did it...
DeMenchev

Postby Sylon / Redshift » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:55 pm

That's great to hear! It's a very old game and I don't remember all tricks of it, so I just wanted to check this map out with the game's editor. But now I don't have to do that. : ) Have fun - and sorry for the too many tricks on the last few maps! : )
Sylon / Redshift

Postby DeMenchev » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:03 pm

Wow! I smashed Sohl's head and finished the game :twisted: !!!!!
And got the ultimate axe 8-)
Yep, the Home of Tricks is the toughest... The two empires also drove me nuts :D
It's extremely complicated! Ahh, thanks!
DeMenchev

Postby Sylon / Redshift » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:31 pm

Congratulations! Now you can move on to the Official Expansion Pack. : )

The two empires are also tough (always going back and forth with a new key or with a newly pulled lever), but they were still made by me and I wanted to make some hard part during the end section of the game. So originally I wanted those maps to the final part, but the programmer guy right before the release quickly made the four "Home" maps just for fun, and he had a mad brain. : )
Sylon / Redshift

Return to Legacy