Can Stewie Help me?

This forum is for discussing anything related to Legacy.

Can Stewie Help me?

Postby ll1728 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:56 am

I know stewie is back so can he answer what the difference is between dexterity and strength? In the quest, dexterity gives armor class, to hit and damage with light weapons. Strength does that but doesnt give armor class. In Legacy strength and dexterity seem to both give armor and damage and to hit. I dont know which one to specialize in more.

In the quest it was an easy answer. In this not so sure. If he knows or whoever has his email. I would like to know as this is a great game.

Edit-NvMind I found the correct page. Sorry about that.
"The problem with arguments on the internet is that you can't win, you will never know that person's location"
-Lucien Leblanc

"A whore, but with purpose....fascinating"
ll1728

Re: Can Stewie Help me?

Postby Sylon / Redshift » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:14 am

So you found the info you needed somewhere?
If not, all I can remember is that yes, you're right, both str and dex gives you armor and damage in Legacy. So I can't tell you which one should you boost more, probably it doesn't matter that much.
Sorry but Stewe can't answer, he lost his memory about this old game long ago and was not part of the gaming industry in the last 6-7 years, so if he would play with this game again it would be like a new one for him. : )
Sylon / Redshift

Return to Legacy