What? I didnt buy the expansions yet?

This forum is for discussing anything related to Legacy.

What? I didnt buy the expansions yet?

Postby ll1728 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:25 am

I thought I bought the other legacy games. I dont know why I havent. Before I do I have a question about them.

1-Legacy Expansion Pack-is obviously just the previous heroes from base game legacy adventuring more further?

2-Legacy Legend-Is this more of the same adventurers or do you start a new game from scratch?

3-Legacy Legend-This is obviously an expansion to legend 1?

4-Legacy Revenge-Is this starting from scratch like the others?

5-Thanks for making games. I hope you are doing well with your new party based game. I might not play test it but if not I will buy 2 copies. Thats fair I guess. Hope you dont get too much snow. Oh wait you wont haha, All the best,

-Dave
"The problem with arguments on the internet is that you can't win, you will never know that person's location"
-Lucien Leblanc

"A whore, but with purpose....fascinating"
ll1728

Re: What? I didnt buy the expansions yet?

Postby DeMenchev » Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:59 am

They're all expansions. Play the base game until you get to the third town (or through to the end), put one of those into the legacy folder, go to the main teleporter and pick the new destination.
You can play the Official exp., the Legend or Revenge right after the base game.
There are many other expansions:
legacied.narod.ru
There are some more that you can find here and there.
I strongly recommend The Dragonbuilders, which is the best Legacy expansion ever made IMO. :)
DeMenchev

Postby Sylon / Redshift » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:02 am

Some of the expansions are starting from the first town's Global Teleporter, some of them are starting from the second town's Global Teleporter, some of them (the hardest) are connected to the third town's teleporter. The Official one is starting from the third town, and yes, it's the continuation of the main storyline. You can have the same party members in these expansions, or you can select/hire others from their new inns, it's always up to you.
Sylon / Redshift

Postby Catacomber » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:37 am

You can download some of the free expansions for Legacy that I made from my website and you can also download some of the other free expansions there. I'm not sure if Pareando's Castle is buggy or not but the others, including mine should not be buggy.

http://www.catacomber.com/index.php/for ... t-are-free
Catacomber

Return to Legacy