The old 1src posts with help

This forum is for discussing anything related to Legacy.

The old 1src posts with help

Postby Catacomber » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:17 am

The old 1src posts with help from the legendary gyffes is still on line and searchable--how many times that thread kept me from tears playing Legacy and gave me a laugh as well.

http://www.1src.com/forums/showthread.p ... =129&pp=15
Catacomber

Re: The old 1src posts with help

Postby Catacomber » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:29 am

I know we all love the Quest but my roots are still in Legacy and I think it's one of the best games ever made.

It made me come close to tears trying to beat it and no other game has ever done that. That's my gameamometer. Does it make me cry.
Catacomber

Postby Sylon / Redshift » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:17 am

That's why we'll make TQ2 with Legacy's key feature (party based system). Hopefully with that finally we can give Gyffes a game which he can enjoy on his iPhone. : )
I know that 1src's forum is still there, I spent a lot of time there back around 2003-2005 and I'm still checking in from time to time, hoping for some new activity, and I'm always sorry that I can't say we'll bring Legacy to newer devices. That's why the idea came to make a brand new Legacy-like game. Hopefully the moving holes will be also there. : )
Sylon / Redshift

Postby Catacomber » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:05 am

It was the moving holes that made me cry. : ) But it was so satisfying to beat them!
Catacomber

Return to Legacy