Dungeon of Dead

This forum is for discussing anything related to Legacy.

Dungeon of Dead

Postby AndyB » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:01 pm

I am currently in the dungeon of dead and there is door with what appears to be a force field behind it which i cant open. Also what item do I put on the redshift altar. i only have one item in my inventory with the word redshift which is the redshift key and that doesn’t do it.
AndyB

Re: Dungeon of Dead

Postby Sylon / Redshift » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:12 pm

I think I know where you are - there is a section of Dungeon of Dead's northern-eastern corner (behind many breakable walls and invisible teleporters) where there are two red and two green shelves. These are the pairs of the 2-2 other green-red shelves which are around the door you want to open. Just read the parchments on the walls on both places to understand what do you have to do with those four-four shelves and items. I think you still have to discover that northern-eastern region.

As for the Redshift altar, I don't know, I can't remember. But you have to place an item on it, that's for sure. Probably later in this map or in the game you'll find another item named Redshift.

By the way, you are not in the base game, I hope you know that - Dungeon of Dead is part of the Official Expansion Pack. : )
Sylon / Redshift

Re: Dungeon of Dead

Postby AndyB » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:49 pm

Hi,

Thanks for this. I had already positioned the red and the green items which opened the door to the south. I changed the red items over and the green items over and that did the trick
AndyB

Return to Legacy