Dungeon of N'Gora - The 4 levers

This forum is for discussing anything related to Legacy.

Dungeon of N'Gora - The 4 levers

Postby Iblis » Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:47 am

"I'm the master of life and death. Any that wants to see me, must needs pass the test of this two elements. Death always makes me jolly."
Proceeding down the dungeon yields four levers and proceeding even further shows a forcefield.
The forcefield presumably is controlled by the levers.

I have no idea what to do at this point. I've tried so many crazy things. Any help?
Iblis

Re: Dungeon of N'Gora - The 4 levers

Postby goostaw » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:16 pm

If I remember:

Switch down two levers coresponding do "death" (opposite items) and just go into the force field. Dont wait until it shuts down.
goostaw

Postby Iblis » Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:38 pm

goostaw wrote:If I remember:

Switch down two levers coresponding do "death" (opposite items) and just go into the force field. Dont wait until it shuts down.

Ah, yes. Right. I tried something like this, but I think I failed miserably since I had no idea how to tell which ones were corresponding to death. It's the lever to the opposite of the room, right?
Iblis

Postby DeMenchev » Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:24 pm

The northern ones.
DeMenchev

Postby goostaw » Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:36 pm

Opposite grave candles.
goostaw

Postby DeMenchev » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:14 pm

Wow, I didn't know those were graves :lol:
Interesting stuff, thank you for showing me that :)
DeMenchev

Postby goostaw » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:11 pm

Or that my sick imagination. :ugeek:
goostaw

Postby Iblis » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:39 am

Thanks guys, you're the best! :D
I'm just trying to figure out "Legacy: The Legend" right now. Enemies seem to kill me in one hit. It's like I was meant to have a higher level before I started this expansion pack, but I simply can't get higher than level 5. :S
Iblis

Postby DeMenchev » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:25 am

Huh, how did you get there?
Are you playing the demo version?
There are many interesting free expansions for any level (and the more interesting ones are for higher levels ;) )
All of the leftmost download links work on this page http://legacied.narod.ru/modlist2_eng.html
DeMenchev

Postby Iblis » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:14 pm

DeMenchev wrote:Huh, how did you get there?
Are you playing the demo version?
There are many interesting free expansions for any level (and the more interesting ones are for higher levels ;) )
All of the leftmost download links work on this page http://legacied.narod.ru/modlist2_eng.html

Well, it's like this:
I killed N'gora, somehow. At only level 5. Then I got his key.
And I had no idea what to do with his key. :D

So I just kinda went around everywhere, tried talking to the lady in the town who tells you about N'gora and she just repeated the same old message, so I tried the portal, and for some reason I had 'Legacy: The Legend' as an option in there. I went through and died from 1 hit by a spider. :D

What'd I miss?
Iblis

Postby DeMenchev » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:26 am

I don't know.
Did you find a teleporter in N'Gora's domain and if so, did it push you back telling you to register or something?
All "Legends" are supposed to be accessed from Grendelmoore only, but maybe you have something different/modified/buggy.
Tell me more :)

You're not ready for that expansion yet, obviously :lol:
DeMenchev

Postby Iblis » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:45 am

DeMenchev wrote:I don't know.
Did you find a teleporter in N'Gora's domain and if so, did it push you back telling you to register or something?
All "Legends" are supposed to be accessed from Grendelmoore only, but maybe you have something different/modified/buggy.
Tell me more :)

You're not ready for that expansion yet, obviously :lol:

I guess I must've not looked around properly, then! Thank you for the headsup!
Been updating my Treo 650 and Zire 71 recently, so I lost my saves. Will get back to you once I've reached that point in the game again.

But once I do, I'll look around and make sure I use the proper teleporter inside N'Gora's domain. I had no idea that the teleporter in there was independent, and not connected to the one in the first town.
This is great information, thanks a lot!

In the meantime, there's this door in N'gora's domain that has like 1 or 2 green spiders behind it, and it's in this hallway with half a naked human female carcass and a pillar in the middle. Upon opening the door you're told the switch is stuck. Any ideas? Or is this content unlocked later?
Iblis

Postby DeMenchev » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:20 pm

Hit that door like you hit spiders.
DeMenchev

Postby Iblis » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:34 pm

DeMenchev wrote:Hit that door like you hit spiders.

Shame on me.
And thanks a lot for the previous info.
It turned out I had "Legacy: The Legend" as a demo version, I didn't download the proper one. So that explains why I could seem to access it from any teleporter.
I didn't know all teleporters were independent.

If I hadn't known the game required certain conditions to be met before you could activate certain content, I would've never figured this out.

You're a lifesaver, mate, thanks. :mrgreen:
Iblis

Postby DeMenchev » Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:31 pm

No problem :)
There are many really good expansions you can play for free, but first good luck on reaching the third town from where you can access most of that awesome content.
DeMenchev

Postby Iblis » Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:53 am

DeMenchev wrote:No problem :)
There are many really good expansions you can play for free, but first good luck on reaching the third town from where you can access most of that awesome content.

I recently managed to reach the third town with a build of 2 meleers and 2 mages (Heal/Attack magic).
The game is getting much, much more interesting already. It's pretty crazy how large this game is for what it's developed in.

A question: Is there a way to rebind the keys for this game? I'm almost 100% button reliant on my Zire 71 but on my PalmOne Treo 650 I have to always use the stylus.
Thanks!
Iblis

Postby DeMenchev » Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:34 am

Yes, I believe all you need is to have the same owner (user, ID or whatever it's called on your device) name on the other device as on the one with the activated game. Then you can use the same key on both. Can you do that?

There are quite a few cryptic and huge dungeons ahead, good luck! ;)

Btw, you could try some low-level expansions now, if they interest you.
DeMenchev

Postby Iblis » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:39 am

DeMenchev wrote:Yes, I believe all you need is to have the same owner (user, ID or whatever it's called on your device) name on the other device as on the one with the activated game. Then you can use the same key on both. Can you do that?

There are quite a few cryptic and huge dungeons ahead, good luck! ;)

Btw, you could try some low-level expansions now, if they interest you.

All in due time.

I'm still unsure what you mean... if I use the same username on my Zire 71 as my Treo 650, I'll be able to sync the controls aswell?
Iblis

Return to Legacy