FAQ about Zarista Expansions

Post here about anything which is not about gameplay or the site.

FAQ about Zarista Expansions

Postby Catacomber » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:06 am

We made a new expansion for The Quest HD--Thor's Hammer. We've ported Hero of Lukomorye I to HD. The work is very hard and the testing takes a long time because of changes. We're not going to be able to port more than two expansions probably a year. So if you want to play our older expansions through, you are better off staying for now with the Quest Classic. It all depends on what you prefer.

It's not only hard work for us. It's very hard on our testers who have a life outside The Quest. So this is our schedule.

Possibly before Christmas--Celtic Rift.

Next spring--Hero of Lukomorye II.

Next fall--Celtic Rift II.

This is what we always did in the past--two new expansions a year. Of course then it was easy to make new expansions, but to port them is very, very, hard and I have to buy all new HD graphics.

Please support us and continue to buy the Classic version. Thanks.That helps us be able to afford the new graphics we need to make the HD version. : )
Catacomber

Re: FAQ about Zarista Expansions

Postby Angel The Wonder Dog » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:43 pm

I think That Adding The Mithril Horde Would Be Cool. I Really Liked That You Had Wolf Armor. Also The Fact That It Had Other Animals, I Also Liked That It Had The Neon Bats. The Whole Expansion Was AWESOME.
Angel The Wonder Dog

Postby Jim » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:40 pm

Why is this thread in off-topic? Having the expansions come to HD is amazing and very much on-topic lol.

So... I noticed that things are quite a bit ahead of schedule - with Celtic Rift in the playstore long before Christmas I wondered if the estimated release of HoL II had been moved forward?

After I read Catacomber tease that permanent gush is in HoL II I'm on board the hype train and looking forward to making the most beastly character ever.
Jim

Postby Catacomber » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:30 am

Not sure why it's off topic but we're ahead of schedule. HOLII should be done soon. Far before Christmas. Testing is really moving along. Then we will have a new expansion for January-February 2018---Macha's Curse. Looking forward to putting it in as soon as we are finished testing HOLII. Liz has written some wonderful quests and I have some ideas for new things.

Mithril Horde will be coming soon too. Working on it all. No cat naps for me. : )

Probably four expansions in 2018 and at least two new expansions. You should applaud our testers. They work just as hard as we do. : )
Catacomber

Postby abstractcolors215 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:11 am

I can see the testers are very hard workers; as are you, Catacomber; this is very appreciated.
Beckie
abstractcolors215

Postby Angel The Wonder Dog » Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:40 pm

yeah me too even though its already out
Angel The Wonder Dog

Return to Off Topic