Off topic -- where is?

Post here about anything which is not about gameplay or the site.

Off topic -- where is?

Postby Unknown_Z » Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:58 am

Could someone please post the link for the off topic forum, if there is one, for catacombers website? I can't seem to find it... Gets difficult To write the little story with my iPad :)
Unknown_Z

Re: Off topic -- where is?

Postby Sylon / Redshift » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:11 pm

Sorry but I can't understand your question - you can write there but you can't write here? Why? You don't need to write your story with your iPad... This is not an "iPad only" forum, you can access it from your PC or anything else through the internet. Just check our site http://www.redshift.hu and click on the forum there. : )
Sylon / Redshift

Postby Lord Dim » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:42 am

Sylon / Redshift wrote:Sorry but I can't understand your question - you can write there but you can't write here? Why? You don't need to write your story with your iPad... This is not an "iPad only" forum, you can access it from your PC or anything else through the internet. Just check our site http://www.redshift.hu and click on the forum there. : )

That's what I want to do, but there is no label for off topic on te website that I can see
Lord Dim

Postby Sylon / Redshift » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:00 am

Then probably there is no offtopic there - but I think if you have questions about that site you should go there and ask them about that, they know it better.
Sylon / Redshift

Postby Jamie990 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:01 pm

The chat forum is the equivalent of the off topic on catacomber ;)
You have 20 save slots use them all. Save after every quest, save before going into a dungeon, save, save save!!
Jamie990

Postby Unknown_Z » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:00 am

Jamie990 wrote:The chat forum is the equivalent of the off topic on catacomber ;)
ok thanks
Unknown_Z

Return to Off Topic