I played The Quest when i was 5 years old. Heres the story

Post here about anything which is not about gameplay or the site.

I played The Quest when i was 5 years old. Heres the story

Postby Angel The Wonder Dog » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:07 pm

One time i played The Quest when i was only 5 or 6 (maybe 7) my dad had his iPod Touch and he gave it to me. I went and sold all of his weapons (because i did not like fighting back then)after, i went out of the city (which i do not remember which it was, probably Matras) and i saw a skeleton and i tried hurting it but it killed me one hit after. so i screamed in fear and gave my dad his iPod Touch back. Also Thats Probably How i Got The Fear Of Skeletons. :?
Angel The Wonder Dog

Re: I played The Quest when i was 5 years old. Heres the sto

Postby Angel The Wonder Dog » Wed May 02, 2018 9:26 pm

it wasnt the reason i was afraid of skeletons. i had a dream where i got killed by one in real life and it wasnt anything like in the quest. :oops:
my uncle (who is sadly dead) at the time had a scary ox skull in his house (i called it a yak). which scared me a ton. i didnt want my friends to see it because it was so scary. but i still dont know where my fear of skeletons came from, maybe the dream? maybe the ox?
Angel The Wonder Dog

Re: I played The Quest when i was 5 years old. Heres the sto

Postby Catacomber » Fri May 04, 2018 4:10 am

To be confronted by one as a five year old, that's enough to frighten anyone. I have young relatives who are afraid of skeletons and when they visit museums, they don't want to go anywhere near skeletons. I'm glad you didn't say you were afraid of your dad because you sold all his weapons. He sounds like a nice dad. : )
Catacomber

Return to Off Topic