Chatting Thread.

Post here about anything which is not about gameplay or the site.

Re: Chatting Thread.

Postby noobpod » Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:56 am

Matías111 wrote:
noobpod wrote:
Matías111 wrote:Banished? Time for a rebellion! Soon I shall be the rightful ruler and heir to the throne! Bow before me foolish mortals! BOW! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Well we can unbanish you of you agree to be neutered :D

....I think I'll keep my balls.... DEATH TO THE MATIAS LEGION! ALL HAIL ME! :twisted: :twisted:
Noobpod
noobpod

Postby Schicko » Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:55 pm

I was bored so I made an arrangement of The Quest's main theme for guitar. Here's a link of it if anyone's interested. Capo should be on fret 2 I think. http://www.songsterr.com/a/wsa/redshift-the-quest-theme-tab-s401019t0
Schicko

Postby Sylon / Redshift » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:32 am

Wow, it sounds very good! It's like a new, really medieval music to our game. : ) Congrats, Schicko, very well done!
Sylon / Redshift

Postby Schicko » Fri May 06, 2016 10:42 am

Hey thanks! Well I made a better, more complete arrangement in case anyone is interested - http://www.songsterr.com/a/wsa/peter-br ... -s406277t0

The outro part is probably impossible to do on a guitar as it requires playing 1st fret on the b3 string simultaneously with 12th fret on the e4 string. Perhaps it would work better if the b3 string is let rung instead of played simultaneously.
Schicko

Postby W.H. » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:09 pm

I beat the steam version of the Quest around a year ago, and I'm now considering starting a new playtrough with a different character and try some of the expansions too. My first character used light armor and a bow.
W.H.

Previous

Return to Off Topic