Catacomber.com

Post here about anything which is not about gameplay or the site.

Catacomber.com

Postby NavySEAL » Thu May 03, 2012 12:32 am

What happened to all the useful information on catacomber.com?
NavySEAL

Re: Catacomber.com

Postby Jamie990 » Thu May 03, 2012 2:31 am

Catacomber is currently upgrading the forum. During this process she had to create a new one from scratch. She archived all the old content and is going to begin uploading it again very soon so just keep an eye out.
You have 20 save slots use them all. Save after every quest, save before going into a dungeon, save, save save!!
Jamie990

Postby Catacomber » Thu May 03, 2012 8:43 am

Yes, after five years of being online, it's time to have a brand new forum that is more in line with the net today. : )

Working toward a more mobile friendly website and possibly irc, facebook and twitter integration but also getting all the old help back up meanwhile. : ) I have all the old posts and attachments---just organizing them to be more useful in a nicely searchable way. Look in and let us know how we're doing. : )

This is the new link which we just sent to Elendil to change here:

http://catacomber.com/forum/index
Catacomber

Postby NavySEAL » Sat May 05, 2012 3:47 am

Ok Thanks!
NavySEAL

Postby Catacomber » Sat May 05, 2012 4:46 am

It looks much better on iphone/ipod. I don't know what it looks like on ipad as I don't have one. : )

It has much better features--f.e. embeddable youtube that you can play full screen---look at Eyeland. : )

Coming soon, more features but right now am working on getting all the old info up. Look at Recent Posts to get the most current posts. : ) Look at Index to get all the forums.

It's exciting to see old friends there. If it took making a new forum to see them again, it was well worth it. Some of those are people you meet in the Quest expansions. : ) Life is more than just a game and for that reason some of them drifted away and I'm so happy to see them again.
Catacomber

Postby Catacomber » Sat May 12, 2012 5:29 am

You can now get the Zarista Games forum as an app on your homepage with mobile friendly view even on android www.catacomber.com. See the article on our homepage.
Catacomber

Return to Off Topic