Curse effect on spell cost not removed

Do you have any technical problems with the game? Look here.

Curse effect on spell cost not removed

Postby miladquest » Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:17 pm

Hi, I fought against a Poison Eye and it casted Curse on my mage, I saw spells such as Magic Missile become more expensive. But evev after removing it, the penalty remained. If it matters, after defeating it, I also leveled up. Doing screenshots, my Attack Magic was increased when the penalty was in effect, which is also odd. Is this a bug?
miladquest

Re: Curse effect on spell cost not removed

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:00 am

When you level up and it becomes more powerful, magic becomes more expensive to cast. Some people thought that wasn't that good an idea. :lol: I can't really tell if what you describe was intended or not.

But it is what it is. The game had been tested extensively, has been out for a long while and I've fixed lots of bugs. Any gameplay mechanic is a feature now. ;)

Originally I was only the graphics programmer and had no hand in creating gameplay. The programmer (Steve) who was responsible for that has left us a long time ago. We are a very small team, just the two of us, and at this point in time we have to concentrate on our new game(s). I hope you understand. (Obviously I'll try and fix any crashing or game-breaking bug.)
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Return to Technical Issues