IOS6 Update problem on my IPad with the Quest

Do you have any technical problems with the game? Look here.

IOS6 Update problem on my IPad with the Quest

Postby EleniTee » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:32 pm

Just updated to the latest IOS6 and now when I'm in 2x The Quest does not go full screen anymore.
It has a black border all the way round I know it's not a major issue but I do find it annoying.

Also the forums do not scale correctly to fit the screen either and I have to keep scrolling to see everything.

Any ideas?
EleniTee

Re: IOS6 Update problem on my IPad with the Quest

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:46 pm

Sorry about these.

Unfortunately, right at this time I can't even run iOS6 or the build environment for it (to check in the simulator), and searching the net turned up nothing useful.

I'll definitely get around updating The Quest to work without problems on iOS6, if possible. (It might not be possible to do some changes, as I don't want it to require iOS6. Right now, it only requires iOS3. I think almost anyone who plays the game has updated to something newer, but I'm quite sure that quite a few people hasn't updated to iOS6 and they will not be able to too, for example because the device they play on is not eligible.)

The forum layout is even more problematic, because I'm really not a web developer, I just got it together from some sources. :) But'll try look at it when I've updated to the iOS6 development environment.
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Postby EleniTee » Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:49 am

Hello

Thanks for forum fix it works great.

Tried to return to my prior IOS level but Apple is blocking it. I'm really annoyed as lots of stuff is not working correctly they even removed YouTube sheesh.

Anyone thinking of updating don't.... Thankfully I spared my IPhone of the misery.

Cheers
EleniTee

Postby sophiyaa » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:36 am

Ipad 1 or Ipad 2 which should i get? hey well I'm looking for people who have either of these products or hopefully own both of these products to know which on to get. When i went to the apple store online i decided to get it refurbish because from what it sounds like you only get a different box but everything else is practically new and if i care about the box so much i will buy it off ebay anyways.
sophiyaa

Return to Technical Issues