Kozney bug

Do you have any technical problems with the game? Look here.

Kozney bug

Postby Isaacssv » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:04 pm

When I walk up to the door to start thelast battle there is no good/evil choice an it sends me into the battle without me tapping the door, once I'm in the battle the deathdealers all have 1 hit point kozney isnot to be found kozneys cape is on the floor and there's an area blocked ofby force fields.
Isaacssv

Re: Kozney bug

Postby Isaacssv » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:06 pm

And I can't get out and must restart the game
Isaacssv

Postby Isaacssv » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:09 pm

There's also a skeleton floating in mid air where I appear in the last battle
Isaacssv

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:18 am

First, you could try reinstalling the game, to see if the problem goes away. (On rare occasions, the game files can become corrupted. This is not specific to The Quest, that's just something which can happen on any computer/device). Just save your save files using iTunes File Sharing (http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4094), delete the game, then redownload it. After you've reinstalled it, enable any expansions which were enabled, then copy back the save files.

If the problem remains, this might be a bug in the expansion quests/scripting. Unfortunately, I can't help you with that, but you can try getting help either here on the expansion forums or at the forums at Zarista Game's site (see the link in the other expansions subforum).

The floating skeleton sounds like it might be an engine bug, though. If you could send us a save file, as near as possible to the problem, I might be able to correct it. Please include directions on exactly what to do to trigger the bug. Our address: redshift@redshift.hu
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Return to Technical Issues