Bug in Celtic Queen?

Do you have any technical problems with the game? Look here.

Bug in Celtic Queen?

Postby Slamm413 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:04 am

I have the Massacre Blade and am trying to kill Hok Braz in Celtic Queen. The first time I hit him with the sword his HP went to zero, now nothing I do will kill him. Is this a bug or is there something I am missing?Help!
Slamm413

Re: Bug in Celtic Queen?

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:34 pm

If this is not something which is by design (hopefully someone will answer you in the Celtic Queen forum, I don't know anything about how the expansion had been designed, sorry), can you send us save file(s)?

The best would be a save file before you try to hit him (if it's not right before that, please include some instructions on how to reach him), but if you don't have one, one after that might be good too. With the save file I might be able to discover what goes wrong (if anything).

Information about accessing save files: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=122

Just send it to our email address.
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:59 pm

I've checked, this is not a bug, this monster needs a special weapon to defeat, named "Massacre Blade".
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Postby Slamm413 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:53 am

As I stated, I have the Massacre Blade and the first time I hit him it took all of his HP level down. Now I keep hitting him with the blade, but he doesn't die. I have even repaired the blade several times to ensure it was in good shape with no results. Any advice to continue on with the game?
Slamm413

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:24 pm

I've somehow missed that you already had the Massacre Blade, sorry.

Looking again, it seems the monster was already dead. I've now inserted a small check so any monster that is still standing when it should be dead will really die on the next hit. This will be included in the next patch.

(I've also emailed a save file to you with the monster already dead, if you haven't checked your mail yet.)
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Return to Technical Issues