Accessing Expansions After The Fact

Do you have any technical problems with the game? Look here.

Accessing Expansions After The Fact

Postby Joe99 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:36 pm

I recently completed Celtic Rift as a stand alone game. I did not access it from The Quest Main Game. I would now like to continue with the same character in Celtic Queen. I have all three games installed on my ipod: Quest Msin Game, Celtic Rift, Crltic Queen. I have enabled both expansions to work with the main game. When I use the Wind Spirit to travel from Celtic Rift to Matras I can only travel back to Celtic Rift. Celtic Queen is not listed as a travel option by Verra. Is this because I didn't originally start Celtic Rift as an expansion, but as a stand alone?
Joe99

Re: Accessing Expansions After The Fact

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:57 am

To make it clear, is this what happened?

You started a new character in Celtic Rift and played through. You then copied the save to The Quest (in which both Celtic Rift and Celtic Queen have been enabled). Then travelled back to Matras and tried to go to Celtic Queen.

In this case it should work. Can you go to Celtic Queen with a new character?
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Postby Joe99 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:05 pm

If I start a new character in The Quest Main Game, I can access both Celtic Rift and Celtic Queen from Port of Matras. However, if I use the Wind Spirit from within Celtic Rift to travel to Port of Matras, I can only travel back to Celtic Rift. Celtic Queen does not appear as a travel option from Captain Verra.

I don't know what you mean by copying saved files. I have all three games (Main Game, Celtic Rift, Celtic Queen) installed on my iPod touch, and I just save games using the save slots from within the game. I have no idea where those save files are actually located on my device or how to access them.
Joe99

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:16 pm

You have to copy your save into the main game and play there.

See this topic for details.

Copy any save you want to use from Celtic Rift standalone to your computer, then copy them back into The Quest main game.
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Return to Technical Issues