(Old, pls ignore) Poisoned and clinically stupid

Do you have any technical problems with the game? Look here.

(Old, pls ignore) Poisoned and clinically stupid

Postby bonesreturns » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:55 am

(This is really old, please ignore)

( edited post from original with better grammar, spelling and other stuff)

While playing the quest (gold version), i was travelling towards The Wall and i killed some of the expert archers in the area and was poisoned yet i had no more potions left (Undead potions) and i also was out of poison cure potions and then i accidentally saved. I tried going back to the nearest town but i die of poisoning before i make it there. blah blah blah something something do this do that praise gaben, the end)

(original post...with all the cringe 100% intact)
SO ON THE QUEST GOLD, i was going to THE WALL and i defeated the expert archers and one poisoned me,
I HAVE NO MORE POTIONS (UNDEAD POTIONS, i am a rasvin ) and nothing to cure me AND THEN I SAVED (STUPID ME!!!!) and i try to go back to the nearest town but i die of poisoning on the way there, IF ONE OF THE QUEST CREATORS IS READING THIS, CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE A UPDATE WITH A CURE OF POISONING TO GO IN MY INVENTORY IN THE QUEST GOLD so i can keep playing THANKS yours awesome KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
When you look back at posts from a few years ago and your general writing ability was more comparable to an ape tripping on LSD and slamming the keyboard with its fists than an actual human being...
bonesreturns

Re: POISONED AND STUCK

Postby CEZben » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:04 pm

you do have unholy word magic right? If you that you can replenish life by using mana
CEZben

Postby wolf3167 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:35 pm

This topic already exists in multiple places. Check around General Discussion for help, I just answered this a couple of weeks ago.
wolf3167

Postby bonesreturns » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:40 am

i have nothing!!!! aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
When you look back at posts from a few years ago and your general writing ability was more comparable to an ape tripping on LSD and slamming the keyboard with its fists than an actual human being...
bonesreturns

Postby CEZben » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:54 am

just die and see if you quicksaved BEFORE you got piosoned
CEZben

Postby bonesreturns » Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:02 am

doesn't work
bonesreturns

Postby CEZben » Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:56 am

sorry man, you just have to start over. Nothing we can do
CEZben

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:53 am

Well, this is not a technical problem. The Quest world can be a harsh place, there is no guarantee that you can complete the game no matter what your choices were along the way. So yes, in this situation, the solution is to start over (and save more carefully next time).

However, if you send me your save file, I can remove the poisoning. (See the save file transfer topic pinned at the top on how to access the saves, and the "Contact Us" option on our homepage for the email address.)

Just this once. Next time you are on your own. ;)
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Postby bonesreturns » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:43 am

DON'T WORRY
i restarted the game
i thought it would be annoying and boring to restart but it was fun and my new character is way better
BUT I WILL ALWAYS CARRY POISEN CURING POTIONS FROM NOW ON

and now i have MARK and RECALL it is all good :D
bonesreturns

Postby Bryan Miller » Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:03 am

Elendil / Redshift wrote:Well, this is not a technical problem. The Quest world can be a harsh place, there is no guarantee that you can complete the game no matter what your choices were along the way. So yes, in this situation, the solution is to start over (and save more carefully next time).

However, if you send me your save file, I can remove the poisoning. (See the save file transfer topic pinned at the top on how to access the saves, and the "Contact Us" option on our homepage for the email address.)

Just this once. Next time you are on your own. ;)

Nice of you to offer to do that. Now I know what to do if I were to ever get stuck. Haha just kidding but it's just nice to see developers offering to do stuff like this and help out their games community!
Bryan Miller

Return to Technical Issues