Quest Organization

Do you have any technical problems with the game? Look here.

Quest Organization

Postby Unknown_Z » Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:21 am

Ok I really do hate the quest organization for the quest... I have gold edition with like every expansion and hundreds of incomplete quests and navigating is difficult... Any plans for making separate categories for each expansions quests redshift?
Unknown_Z

Re: Quest Organization

Postby Druid » Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:48 pm

I'll save them a little time and give you the response I've seen a dozen times. Their programmer guy left (which is why the game is a little unstable) and they can make NO changes to the game without breaking it. The only thing they can do is make expansions with new enemies, potions, etc.
Druid

Postby Jamie990 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:06 pm

A tip. Work through expansinos 1 at a time. The most quests in any is 76 I believe which is in horde ii no other way to arrange them sorry they are arranged by date you got it.
You have 20 save slots use them all. Save after every quest, save before going into a dungeon, save, save save!!
Jamie990

Postby Unknown_Z » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:49 pm

-.- Well there goes that... Also a quick question about thieves guild; I got the heels in 1 day to the thief guy and he said times up and I one shouted them all... However now the quest is trapped in my list -.-
Unknown_Z

Return to Technical Issues