Unfinishable Quests

Do you have any technical problems with the game? Look here.

Unfinishable Quests

Postby Justquesting » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:53 pm

Once you comlete the main quest-line, for both the expansions and the main game, there are quests that become impossible to finish. It bothers me immensely(idk why) when I have a quest in the active quest list and I know that I will never be able to finish that quest. Anyways, I was just wondering if there is a way to drop quests, or if quest dropping will ever be implemented. Other than this everything about this game is perfect.
Justquesting

Re: Unfinishable Quests

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:28 am

Yes, some quests can become unfinishable. This was part of the design of the game and won't be changed now, sorry. (The Quest won't receive any more updates as we had to move on. We are just two guys and we have to work on The Quest 2 to have any hope of finishing it. ;) We'll take this under consideration for it, though.)
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Postby Bryan Miller » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:23 pm

Yeah this is why I try to find and do all the side quests first
Bryan Miller

Postby abstractcolors215 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:57 am

Bryan Miller wrote:Yeah this is why I try to find and do all the side quests first

This is what I do too.
Beckie
abstractcolors215

Postby Catacomber » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:39 am

Justquesting wrote:Once you comlete the main quest-line, for both the expansions and the main game, there are quests that become impossible to finish. It bothers me immensely(idk why) when I have a quest in the active quest list and I know that I will never be able to finish that quest. Anyways, I was just wondering if there is a way to drop quests, or if quest dropping will ever be implemented. Other than this everything about this game is perfect.

I forget in which expansion we have a spirit who fails old quests for you. I think it's one of the Celts. But there is no reason why, if you tell me what quest you need to fail, I could have a spirit in Hero of Lukomorye II fail it for you or if you pay him, solve it for you. :). Would need to know what quests. You could list them in the Zarista Games' Hero of Lukomorye II thread here. This problem came up in the classic version and that was one solution.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5215
Catacomber

Return to Technical Issues