Can't Travel to other expansions

Do you have any technical problems with the game? Look here.

Can't Travel to other expansions

Postby Helinhu » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:52 am

I'm having quite a problem at my game right now.. I have all the expansions enabled and game updated and when i go to mithria to Travel to another expansions most of them do not appear, even if i have the needed level.. What can i do? help please..

Captain Hatry destinations:

And my char level:
Helinhu

Re: Can't Travel to other expansions

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:35 pm

Two expansions are for low level characters and they can be accessed from Matras.

The other eight are from Mithria.

Have you deleted any expansion after being enabled? Expansions must be installed on Android (and enabled) for them to register. (You can however delete the expansion's obb files, reclaiming most of the space. See: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4669)

Your character's level has no influence on what expansion you can travel to (although you can get stuck, in some expansions the way back is not where you arrive, so it's recommended you always keep a save somewhere safe. ;))
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Postby Helinhu » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:17 am

I had bought and installed all the games and enabled all of them at once and started a fresh clean.. for example HOL III and Celtic Queen wont show up até travel destination even if i'm level50.. I had enabled both of them ok the base game and they don't show up at all.. this happens in the 3 separate saves i do have
Helinhu

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:46 pm

There was some problems with Android 10.

I've updated the game and all expansions. Please make sure you've received all updates, re-enable the expansions (there should be a popup confirming expansion enabling in The Quest for each time you enable an expansion). Completely exit and restart The Quest. All expansions should work now.
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Postby Helinhu » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:59 pm

Thank you for the work, but it didn't worked at all :/ And my phone is at android 8.1 :/
Helinhu

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:00 am

Please try the following:

* Update your phone, including all Play Store updates.
    * Restart your phone.
    * Uninstall and reinstall all Quest apps. (See viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4624 on how to backup your save files.) This will take some space (around 2GBs) so make sure you have that much free.
    * After reinstall, re-enable all expansions, making sure you exit The Quest before each one and that you get the popup indicating the enabling was successful. If you get no popup, just enable the expansion again.
    * Make sure The Quest isn't running and copy back your saves.

After this all expansions really should work.
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Postby Helinhu » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:54 pm

Problem solved! Thank you so much for the fast answers! I reinstalled everything again and it solved the problem..
Helinhu

Return to Technical Issues