Wait so what do I get?

Do you have any technical problems with the game? Look here.

Wait so what do I get?

Postby RelicofthePast » Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:53 pm

Ages and ages ago I was really into the game, I remember being so excited when whichever expansion came out when I got my first iPod touch...
now I felt nostalgic and immediately spend my covid stimulation cheque on purchasing all the expansions that came out since w decade ago

Ummm
But
Wait
The quest CLASSIC?
The quest????

Which one do I play????
Do both have all the expansions?
I'm so confused
RelicofthePast

Re: Wait so what do I get?

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:49 am

We have updated the game and renamed the original to "Classic".

I recommend the updated one. ;)

For changes, see here.

Our own expansion ("Islands of Ice and Fire") has been updated too. You can continue in it with the character you've played the main game with.

Almost all other expansions are by Zarista Games. Also almost all have been updated but there might be some differences. They took the opportunity to rework them, some have been changed extensively, like changing the level range they are meant to be played at. They have also created a few brand new expansions. Look here for a list of what's available and the recommended starting levels.
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Postby RelicofthePast » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:14 pm

Which version has more extensions, did they release any content that is exclusive to them?
RelicofthePast

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:01 am

As I said, Zarista did release new expansions (like "Thor's Hammer") for the updated version. If you want the best experience, go with the updated version. (The "Classic" version is for those who are nostalgic for the original graphics. :) )
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Return to Technical Issues