Bugs for the Islands of Ice and Fire.

Do you have any technical problems with the game? Look here.

Bugs for the Islands of Ice and Fire.

Postby Webmant » Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:53 pm

There are a few bugs I have found for the Islands of Ice and Fire expansion. One of them is during the Quiet the Orc quest is that if you proceed a certain amount into the main mission, you won't be able to finish the quest. The Oil Merchant quest has the same problem. When you rebuild the bridge you won't be able to finish the quest which requires you to break into his old house. It is also quiet annoying that whenever you step in lava, a message appears. This bug is a bit off-topic but if you go to the Lost Island and get the quest from the Mayor, you get a powerful sword that can be brought back to any expansion and used by using the Recall spell to get back. The sword is called Grandfather's Sword and does about 600-750 damage. Pretty powerful for many expansions and can one-shot pretty much anything.
Webmant

Re: Bugs for the Islands of Ice and Fire.

Postby Webmant » Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:57 pm

I understand if you can't fix the Grandfather's Sword as the expansion that implemented it in the game wasn't created by you but you guys did make the Islands of Ice and Fire expansion.
Webmant

Postby Sylon / Redshift » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:14 am

Yep, we can't do anything with strong weapons in other expansions. People who want to cheat will use them, while people who like to play in the normal way will not use them in the main game.

The 'stepping into lava' thing is not a bug - do not step into lava too many times if you find it annoying. : )

I'll check the real bugs you mention about unfinished quests, and if I can fix them they will appear as fixed in the next game version - thanks!
Sylon / Redshift

Postby Zero » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:19 pm

So I'm up to the point in the main quest where I have to visit the Governor, but when I try to open the door, it says "You cannot see any method of opening the door."
Zero

Return to Technical Issues