Endgame, a post apocalyptic, doom!!!

The place for discussing and testing currently developed expansions.

Endgame, a post apocalyptic, doom!!!

Postby Longbow520 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:04 am

This is an idea for a game!
Longbow520

Re: Endgame

Postby Longbow520 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:06 am

Ok so here is the idea, RedShift goes post apocalyptic! Why not?

Here's the thing there are 0 post apocalyptic iOS RPGs. 0!!! So if RedShift creates a post apocalyptic rpg it will be just as if not more popular than the quest!!!

Ok the basic plot is this: on the date 2125 the world ended, sort of. For various lore related reasons (that I will get into if people comment) several countries started the nuclear holocaust, killing of 99.9 percent of humans, 8 billion people died in ruffly 3 hours. However, not everyone died (obviously), a faction called the Darking institute did several things before the world went to oblivion. First they managed to create fairly cheap synthetic cristals, which when charged created a super heated beam of electric energy that could do quite a bit of damage to organic matter. This invention managed to get them billions in funding from the U.S. government. They used this funding to create the vaults, I series of hundreds of underground bunkers meant to sustain life underground. At first this went quite well, for the first 50 of the vaults, than they started to build in psychological, and biological experiments. There were dozens of experiments but the most important was Project Power, this protect involved implanting small biological chips, in baby's. It may sound cruel but the Darking institute tested the crap out of these things and removed all negative side effects, however the chip would not become active until after several generations of inbreeding. So they managed to give everyone who was singed into the the Vault project this chip, however they didn't tell the government about this. They also made power armor and gunships all of which were used to fight Americas enemy/enemy's (I haven't decided who they are yet). Than a new type of nuke was invented, the insanity nuke. The radiation from this nuke turned 70% (give or take) into zombie like creatures that were much faster and more agile than normal humans. They would also rip your eyes out and eat them, they were an aggressive race.

I will add more later bye!

EDIT: ok so I know this is REALLY similar to fallout, I'm going to be changing this to be more different from fallout.
Longbow520

Postby Longbow520 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:01 pm

Please comment!
Longbow520

Postby Prickett » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:54 pm

Seems uncannily similar to the Fallout series.
Prickett

Postby Longbow520 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:52 pm

That's part of the idea however, when I have completed the story line it will be distinktivly different than fallout but it will still have an ambiance of fallout.
Longbow520

Postby Prickett » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:06 pm

I have never used the editor, but if you take the time to learn it, I'm pretty sure you could do this yourself with it.
Prickett

Postby Longbow520 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:20 am

The problem is that there is no quest editor on iOS, I'm hoping there will be!
Longbow520

Postby Longbow520 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:20 am

Ok here's another idea, so doom(which went really well) has 2 formats' format 1was doom rpg, it failed. Format 2 was FPS, now that was popular, and good!!! I'm not saying that redshift should abandon hand drawn graphics, in fact I think hand drawn graphics are the reason the quest has so much DLC!
Longbow520

Postby Longbow520 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:24 am

We won't call the bunkers vaults! That was to much. If anyone has a better idea, shoot!
Here are some of mine!
1.bunker
2.safehouse
3.surviver
4.radiation shelters
5.shelters
Most of these are kinda crapy so yah, if you find something better submit it! Bye!!!
Longbow520

Re: Endgame, a post apocalyptic, doom!!!

Postby Longbow520 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:15 pm

Ok so when I said it would have a gameplay style simler to Doom, I was thinking more of starwars dark forces. A very good game!
Longbow520

Return to Expansions in Development