Expansion News

A place to discuss Jacob's expansion pack.

Expansion News

Postby Jacob » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:00 pm

Here i will post all the news about my expansion, and what i am currently working on.
If you have any questions/suggestions, please message me either on the forums, or send me an email, skeltonjacob13(at)gmail(dot)com <-(Protects from spam bots searching the internet.)
Jacob
Jacob

Re: Expansion News

Postby Jacob » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:37 pm

I am going to add crafting, you will be able to talk to a man in the main city, and if you have the right materials you will be able to craft certain items, these include swords, daggers, spears, helmets, chest-plates, 'leggings' and boots. There will be tiers of this equipment that you may craft, diamond, emerald, sapphire, ruby etc..
Wood will be one of the main materials, if you have a woodcutters axe you may chop down trees to obtain wood.
Jacob
Jacob

Postby Drakilian » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:01 pm

I've always wanted to cut down tree, but If you do do this then I'm guessing it should be one hell of a favor we'd have to do for the woodcutter, but I think this could cause some problems for the game no? I mean, not that I have the slightest idea what I'm talking about but wouldn't there be a massive glitch or something if we tried to use it on a tree outside of your expansion?
Drakilian

Postby Jacob » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:19 am

Haven't played the quest in ages, and i'm gonna start playing it again, once i have played for a while i'm going to start making this expansion. :)
Jacob
Jacob

Return to Jacob's expansion