Kambers castle

Forum for discussing Celtic Queen.

Kambers castle

Postby dudiel24 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:34 pm

How do I get in to kambers castle, I finished quests around this but no way to go in please and king lucrinos ghost quest what should I do I have the bless cancer but he told me to go to chief droid for incense of life?
dudiel24

Re: Kambers castle

Postby Catacomber » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:24 am

You need the stars from Locrinus. Then with the eye of fire in your backpack, throw the stars at the front door. You only get the stars from Locrinus if you bring him the Blessed Censer and Incense of Life. Go to Druid's Circle and find the Chief Druid. Have you done that? You can buy Incense of Life from Isolde the Herbalist.
Catacomber

Postby dudiel24 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:56 am

Thank you I have the eye of fire from the spider but lucrinos not give me the stars he send me to the droid chief.
dudiel24

Postby Catacomber » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:00 am

dudiel24 wrote:Thank you I have the eye of fire from the spider but lucrinos not give me the stars he send me to the droid chief.

He hasn't given you the stars because you don't have the Incense of Life. I mentioned in my last post here where to find that. You can buy it in a shop.
Catacomber

Postby dudiel24 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:45 am

Thank you very much, I have three unfinished quests: kill Kamber, ghost of madden, rescue malin and I’m stuck, in Kamber castle I solved the puzzle kill them all and talk to malin but he don’t want to go with me. And where is Kamber?
dudiel24

Postby Catacomber » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:59 pm

Kamber is in his stronghold. But you need to do a few more things before you can enter.

This book is sold by any librarian: "Rescue Malin: You get this quest from Sualtam, Enclave Wizards, first floor.You must do his Scrying Mirror quest to get this quest. Malin is in a room in the tower of Kamber's Castle. You'll need the Tower Room Key, dropped by one of the Guards. You'll also need a Whisk-a-Way Wand.
See Tendha, Enclave Wizards, first floor, for help on finding the Whisk-away Wand.
You'll also need Persuasion greater than 85."

After you have rescued Malin and Mymbyr and they are both with you in the Enclave of Wizards, the boys will talk to you about their uncle. Depending on your answer to a question, you will get an amulet. You need that amulet to open the door in Kamber's Stronghold.
Catacomber

Return to Celtic Queen