Misc Quest Help

Forum for discussing Elemental Asteroids

Misc Quest Help

Postby GabrielH » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:19 am

I have 4 miscellaneous quests left over that I am trying to clear, any help appreciated:

Find & Kill the poisoner: I've looked everywhere!

Ten Gold Nuggets: I have ten gold nuggets. I've been back to the quest giver and nothing happens. Tried Aura the Smith nothing happens.

Gather Bacteria: I've looked all over the algae pools, clicked on everything but no luck.

Mrs Sticky: I've got the potion, found the fish, and she has built her bubble nest. Told me to leave sticky anywhere. But the quest is still active.
GabrielH

Re: Misc Quest Help

Postby Catacomber » Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:18 am

Gather bacteria: The two plants are in the far south of the Algae Reefs' Pool. Dive down and then hit some pale green walls to find them.

The poisoner: Slimy Gurka. She's in the Air Vents. You get there from the Royal Sector.

Ten Gold Nuggets. If you have his quest and the gold nuggets, he gives you another quest to take them to Aura the Smith and pick up a transmitter. When you do that and bring him the transmitter, he should solve the gold nuggets quest.

Mrs. Sticky: If she says that, you helped her. Go back to Rushman who gave you the quest.
Catacomber

Postby GabrielH » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:15 am

Thank you for the reply.

Poisoner - I'd missed a removeable wall, doh!

Bacteria - Only two things I'd not clicked on I think, lol.

Mrs Sticky - Unstuck. :)

Ten Nuggets - Nope. Feeling like it's bugged. One of the other expansions had a ten gold nugget quest - wondering if there is a conflict.
GabrielH

Postby Catacomber » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:25 am

Are you sure your nuggets are from Asteroids I?

What does the questgiver say to you when you go to them?
Catacomber

Return to Elemental Asteroids