Attention to Detail

Forum for discussing Elemental Asteroids

Attention to Detail

Postby AUI » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:53 am

I noticed that you can fail the birthday celebration quest if you don’t finish it in time. I found that out the hard way when I got distracted with other boatloads of quests and literally missed a kid’s birthday party. Now I’m left with an undelivered present and I’m pretty sure my character feels entirely disappointed considering the trouble he went through. It’s a cool detail to have in a quest, but I’m curious on what the outcome would’ve been if I did the celebration in time?
AUI

Re: Attention to Detail

Postby Catacomber » Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:25 am

I don't do timed quests anymore because I think they're too frustrating. When it comes to porting Elemental Asteroids, that quest should be changed.

If you do finish it in time now, you get 5,000 gold and the weapon Roget's Morning Star.
Catacomber

Postby AUI » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:26 am

Catacomber wrote:I don't do timed quests anymore because I think they're too frustrating. When it comes to porting Elemental Asteroids, that quest should be changed.

If you do finish it in time now, you get 5,000 gold and the weapon Roget's Morning Star.

5000 gold is essentially worth a single toenail clipping to my multi-millionaire Seiry, although the morning star would’ve been a fine addition to his collection of weaponry. Are you planning on porting all of the classic expansions to HD?
AUI

Postby Catacomber » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:34 am

Hopefully.

Elemental Asteroids is almost ready for testing with new material but HOLV comes first.
Catacomber

Return to Elemental Asteroids