Improvements

News and suggestions during the development of The Quest's sequel. (Title is work in progress.)

Improvements

Postby Death (warmed over) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:20 pm

Make it possible to email a game save, pretty please with honey on it.......
Death (warmed over)
Death (warmed over)

Re: Improvements

Postby Zorro8183 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:37 pm

I think you should restore the ability to make potions with multiple effects that can be homemade

Also please add Mithral (sorry my spelling isn't too good) and adamantium equipment (to my knowledge these two types of equipment WERE available in the what I believe is now referred to as "The Quest Classic"; when it was just available for PDA and PC)
Zorro8183

Postby Zorro8183 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:34 pm

Can you please give us our own place with PERMANENT storage so we would have a place to store extra stuff if we don't need it at the moment? If this is not possible can you please institute a sort of "bank" that would be able to store our stuff (kind of like a merchant but with the ability to store stuff for the character)? Maybe be able to purchase extra space?
Zorro8183

Postby Sylon / Redshift » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:06 am

Yep, TQ2 will have permanent storage places, and also a bank for your money. :)
Sylon / Redshift

Postby DeMenchev » Wed May 01, 2019 8:03 am

Is it possible to have some fonts to choose from in the next game? I find the new fonts more difficult to read compared to the TQ Classic font. It's quite subjective, and I think it would be great to be able to pick font that matches each player's tastes the most.
DeMenchev

Postby DeMenchev » Fri May 03, 2019 5:37 am

Oh, my complaint is about is the size of the font. I rehabilitated my iPhone 4s and found out it's quite easy to read on a small screen. I wonder if anyone else feels that way too. Maybe it's just a matter of habit.
DeMenchev

Postby wy477wh173 » Thu May 16, 2019 4:20 pm

I'm replaying on Android and realizing that the ability to hide quests would be really nice. The current tracker-less quest system is nice enough, but sometimes having 1-2 pages of open quests is confusing when I re-open the game.

On PC this isn't nearly as big a deal, as I'm normally playing for 2-3 hours not 15-20 minutes.

Taking that a step further, the ability to cancel an active quest would be cool? Obviously it wouldn't be pheasable for an important plot critical quest, but maybe for the side/fetch quests?
wy477wh173

Postby Sylon / Redshift » Wed May 22, 2019 2:05 pm

Okay, various font size and the possibility of cancel/hide quests is on our todo list, at least for consideration. :)
Sylon / Redshift

Postby nico7550 » Wed May 06, 2020 2:31 pm

Hi,

I'm color-blind, can the square selection on map screen be in some bright color or a dark one (or a selction of colors).
When playing on the quest on androis, it's sometime hard for me to see where is the square showing where I'm.

Another small point, when a popup text pop, if I'm press a movement key too fast, I didn't have time to read it... maybe adding an option to force confirmation or not...

Thanks
nico7550

Postby Lupinos » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:07 pm

Since the Game will also have an Editor, please imlement PNG Support! :lol:
The 32 Bit BMPs drive me nuts, because I have no PS and GIMP does not export them correctly. :roll:
„Eigentlich weiß man nur, wenn man wenig weiß. Mit dem Wissen wächst der Zweifel." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Lupinos

Return to Betrayed (The Quest II)