Wait, a SEQUEL?

News and suggestions during the development of The Quest's sequel. (Title is work in progress.)

Wait, a SEQUEL?

Postby RelicofthePast » Thu May 05, 2022 8:37 am

I can't believe the timing! I JUST returned to the quest after years of not even thinking about it and now there's a sequel?
That's so exciting
I'm really overwhelmed by everything I missed and I can't even begin to comb through the forum, I'll need to catch up with the community I guess...
If there's need for testers or consultants or wholesome moral support memes I'd be happy to contribute!
RelicofthePast

Re: Wait, a SEQUEL?

Postby RelicofthePast » Thu May 05, 2022 8:56 am

Just throwing this out there, here is a list of features I'm finding the original and the hd versions both needed, maybe you can use any of it for the sequel:
-writing notes on the world map
-searching for maps on which you wrote notes
-a "sell/drop x amount" option
-also mass potion making
-inventory tab for key quest items
-when you get your end of quest private room, it would be cool if you could write your own signs on the wall so you could title your inventory stash, or leave yourself a reminder...
-a hard reset to all your skill points (like, a one-time only thing you can pay a crapton for, not just whenever you feel like it)
-stat comparison when equipping a different item
-enchanting items to give them a name:3
-statistics: enemies defeated, money spent, weapons broke... maybe a way to track when a map resets?
RelicofthePast

Return to Betrayed (The Quest II)