Possible bug/ Quest Help

Forum for discussing the official expansion.

Possible bug/ Quest Help

Postby Daedlas » Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:16 pm

Bug: In the settings the option of free rotating view doesn't work. I usually play in portrait but every once in a while I play in landscape, but now in order to play in landscape I have to change it in the settings.

Quest help: where can I find some Love Lies Bleeding flowers? I need them for the zombie girl but I've no clue where to find them and I don't want to start the quest until I know where to get them.
Daedlas

Re: Possible bug/ Quest Help

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:59 pm

Daedlas wrote:Bug: In the settings the option of free rotating view doesn't work. I usually play in portrait but every once in a while I play in landscape, but now in order to play in landscape I have to change it in the settings.

Have you checked that Portrait Orientation is not locked (in iOS, outside the game)? I think that's the culprit... ;)

I'll let someone else answer the quest question.
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Postby Sylon / Redshift » Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:16 pm

Daedlas, you can find Love Lies Bleeding flowers at the other island, in the Garden of Eldfell. It's on the south-eaast corner of the island, and looks like a red rose.
Sylon / Redshift

Postby Daedlas » Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:03 pm

Ok thanks guys. It isn't a bug, my iPod's just old and is losing it's ability to rotate the screen
Daedlas

Return to Islands of Ice and Fire