Anyone else find this expansion awesome?

Forum for discussing the official expansion.

Anyone else find this expansion awesome?

Postby Matías111 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:04 am

If not what's your fav expansion? I just started this expansion and it's the best I played....I have only tried Celtic rift, cursed chess set and now fire and ice:p
Matías111

Re: Anyone else find this expansion awesome?

Postby Jacob_L » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:49 am

I personally LOVE F&I, simply for the fact that it's storyline is based off of a huge pandemic, which reminds me of a zombie apocalypse (which is what the flesh-eaters really are ;) ). Also that an ENTIRE ISLAND was quarantined just made the sickness sound so epic. Not to mention the fact that the developers of The Quest: F&I threw in some sweet easter-eggs!!
Jacob_L

Postby Matías111 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:16 pm

Yeah it kinda does seem like it's a zombie apocalypse....and I've seen some Easter eggs in other expansions like in cursed chess set there's a houseand when you tap the wall it says "Paris Hilton was here" xD
Matías111

Postby Jacob_L » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:55 pm

Yeah, Redshift and Zarista definitely have a good sense of humor, which goes a surprisingly long way in an RPG game, at least in my opinion it does. They actually try to make The Quest something that hooks you in, not like all those other totally bland RPG games in the app store! That's just another reason I love their games!
Jacob_L

Postby abstractcolors3 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:56 am

Jacob_L wrote:Yeah, Redshift and Zarista definitely have a good sense of humor, which goes a surprisingly long way in an RPG game, at least in my opinion it does. They actually try to make The Quest something that hooks you in, not like all those other totally bland RPG games in the app store! That's just another reason I love their games!

i know, i laugh during the game, when i read some of the characters lines! LoL! :D
abstractcolors3

Postby Hackmodford » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:48 pm

I really enjoyed The Quest and this Expansion. I started Hero of Lukymore (however you spell it :P) but for some reason lost interest and haven't really been able to pick up another quest I enjoyed :(
Hackmodford

Postby Matías111 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:22 am

Oh yeah I know how you feel...most expansions are bizarre and I don't find the story too interesting unlike f&i and the main game
Matías111

Postby ChouDoufu » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:39 pm

F&I is the first expansion I tried and I like it a lot so far. I like the story better than the main game. I also like it because my character is powerful enough that I can focus on the story and mysteries rather than trying to just survive moving around and grinding to level up.
ChouDoufu

Postby Matías111 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:11 pm

ChouDoufu wrote:F&I is the first expansion I tried and I like it a lot so far. I like the story better than the main game. I also like it because my character is powerful enough that I can focus on the story and mysteries rather than trying to just survive moving around and grinding to level up.

True lol
Matías111

Return to Islands of Ice and Fire