Zombie Girl and Stolen Jewelry

Forum for discussing the official expansion.

Zombie Girl and Stolen Jewelry

Postby taylorhindman » Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:57 am

I need help with two missions in particular. For the Comfort The Zombie Girl I have 21 flowers but that does not seem to be good enough, what designates a bouquet? And for the Stolen Jewelry, I accadentally took the "evil" route and sold the last piece, split the profits, then took blame for the thievery. Is there any way to remove it from the Active Missions menu?
taylorhindman

Re: Zombie Girl and Stolen Jewelry

Postby Sylon / Redshift » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:27 am

You can't delete a quest from the quest list, sorry.

As for the zombie girl, 5 flowers are enough, but probably you simply ran out of time. You had only 1 or 2 days for completing this mission, as far as I remember...
Sylon / Redshift

Postby taylorhindman » Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:36 pm

Sylon / Redshift wrote:You can't delete a quest from the quest list, sorry.

As for the zombie girl, 5 flowers are enough, but probably you simply ran out of time. You had only 1 or 2 days for completing this mission, as far as I remember...

Damn, I must have messed both of those up then. Until now I have had a clear Active Mission list but I guess I will just have to learn to ignore those two. Thanks Sylon 8-)
taylorhindman

Postby jeremiahadrian » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:57 am

Hey I was also thinking of playing these game but exactly was not knowing it how to play it, one thing I wanted to know about these game was how many flower we have to collect for winning can you tell me and please tell some crucial things which should be remembered while playing.
You can get more information on bracelet designs.
jeremiahadrian

Return to Islands of Ice and Fire