Thule abbey murder quest

Forum for discussing the official expansion.

Thule abbey murder quest

Postby Tre101 » Sun May 17, 2015 10:53 pm

So after u take the flesh eater potion what's the next step I already talked to the governer
Tre101

Re: Thule abbey murder quest

Postby Prickett » Mon May 18, 2015 10:08 am

There is a complete guide in the "Guides" section, including a condensed, and expanded version of the walk through.
Prickett

Postby shrryjhnsn » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:57 pm

I finished the Quest with the help of the guides but I can't find Guides or a guide section on any of the other games/expansions (other than wiki which is incomplete).even though many reference the guides in their replies to this and many other questions. Can you tell me how to find the guides for the F & I and the other expansions? Please be kind, they may be simple to find but I'm too simple find them. I am playing on an iPhone if that makes any difference.
shrryjhnsn

Postby abstractcolors215 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:55 am

shrryjhnsn wrote:I finished the Quest with the help of the guides but I can't find Guides or a guide section on any of the other games/expansions (other than wiki which is incomplete).even though many reference the guides in their replies to this and many other questions. Can you tell me how to find the guides for the F & I and the other expansions? Please be kind, they may be simple to find but I'm too simple find them. I am playing on an iPhone if that makes any difference.

There's a section here in the forum just like this one, under the heading 'The Quest'. It's entitled 'Guides'. I hope that helped. :)
Beckie
abstractcolors215

Postby shrryjhnsn » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:21 am

Thanks for answering. I've found what you're referring to but there are only 2 pages in "The Guides" and 99% are related to the original Quest game. There are only a couple for any of the expansions. Do you know where guides are for HOL1 etc. I'm not good enough to figure out some of these quests without help. Lots of help.
shrryjhnsn

Postby DeMenchev » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:44 am

Some of this site's content can come in handy: thequesthints.de
Most of the guides for most of the expansions are on catacomber.com - look around.
Feel free to ask if you need help.
DeMenchev

Postby Sylon / Redshift » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:16 am

This forum's Guides section has a complete thread dedicated to the Ice and Fire expansion. Here it is, I think it contains all quests and some complete walkthroughs:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=813
Sylon / Redshift

Postby shrryjhnsn » Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:39 am

Thanks, those should help a lot.
shrryjhnsn

Return to Islands of Ice and Fire