How do I feed Brother Denis??

Forum for discussing the official expansion.

How do I feed Brother Denis??

Postby Baddeathbob » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:48 am

I'm stumped. Can't figure how to give Denis his pile of food. 1. Can't find it to buy or steal. 2. How do I deliver it? There's no game mechanism for dumping or giving anything away. I must be missing someone something!!! Tried to buy food, to create it using magic, NOPE.

HELP!
Baddeathbob

Re: How do I feed Brother Denis??

Postby CEZben » Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:10 pm

Just gather enough of each kind of food he wants, cheese bread and meat. And then talk to him and the quest should be completed
CEZben

Postby Baddeathbob » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:21 pm

I searched every inn I could find on Thule, Edfell and even Freymore, but there is no bread to be had. The "create food" spell produces only meat and cheese.

Getting frustrated...
Baddeathbob

Postby CEZben » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:05 pm

You can find bread lying around sometimes and in inns. Go to an inn and stand in front of the door, save before going in. If they don't have bread, load the save back up and try again. Keep trying until you get bread.
CEZben

Postby Baddeathbob » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:21 am

Weeeeellllll, I solved it, but we'll see if it was wise: I started the next expansion, where King Mersant meets you at Mithra Port, praises you (closing the Joffrey murder quest), rewards you, and then asks you to deliver a huge pile of supplies and weapons to Zlatograd. Instead, I used Recall to go back to the Abbey, where Denis was only too glad to take the feast he needs out of your stockpile. Hope this doesn't cause a problem in Zlatograd.....;-)
Baddeathbob

Postby Catacomber » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:53 am

I don't think Mersant asked you to deliver supplies to Zlatograd. : ) Zlatograd is in our HOL I expansions and a pretty, young girl gives you that quest. : )
Catacomber

Return to Islands of Ice and Fire