Seff the Cyclops - true love?

Forum for discussing the official expansion.

Seff the Cyclops - true love?

Postby MasterAbbott » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:12 pm

Just met Seff the Cyclops, I the distance i thought, oh here we go another big fight with a RED cyclops but once I got closer he didn't attack me so I spoke to him and looks like Seff is lonely and looking for a sweet little wife :D

Is there a quest for Seff finding true love? As there isn't much conversation choices when you speak to him. Just throwing it out there for anyone that's probably done something or hopefully found him a wife. :lol:

Let me know if anyone has been able to do it or if its even possible.
:twisted: Fear The Master :twisted:
MasterAbbott

Re: Seff the Cyclops - true love?

Postby Xose » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:07 pm

MasterAbbott wrote:Just met Seff the Cyclops, I the distance i thought, oh here we go another big fight with a RED cyclops but once I got closer he didn't attack me so I spoke to him and looks like Seff is lonely and looking for a sweet little wife :D

Is there a quest for Seff finding true love? As there isn't much conversation choices when you speak to him. Just throwing it out there for anyone that's probably done something or hopefully found him a wife. :lol:

Let me know if anyone has been able to do it or if its even possible.

Yes, you will need Seff's club to finish the Find the Cold Spring for the Healer Quest ;-)
Xose

Return to Islands of Ice and Fire