HELP

Forum for discussing the official expansion.

HELP

Postby MiasmalOne » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:53 pm

Hey, monsters followed me into town in the expansion and trapped me by the blacksmith! I have no mana, no potions, and little life! Is there anything I can do???
MiasmalOne

Re: HELP

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:14 am

If you don't have a Recall scroll and can't defeat the monster even with some luck, there isn't anything I can think of. You have to reload an earlier save.

In the base game I've added checking in the code for a hand picked list of blocks where monsters can't go (in front of the guards), but that doesn't apply in expansions.
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Re: HELP

Postby MasterAbbott » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:33 am

Elendil / Redshift wrote:If you don't have a Recall scroll and can't defeat the monster even with some luck, there isn't anything I can think of. You have to reload an earlier save.

In the base game I've added checking in the code for a hand picked list of blocks where monsters can't go (in front of the guards), but that doesn't apply in expansions.

Yes normally monsters cannot go into specific towns, what Elendil has recommended is the only way around this problem. I suggest use Recall and go somewhere else, heal up and then come back and take down the monster!
:twisted: Fear The Master :twisted:
MasterAbbott

Return to Islands of Ice and Fire