Be Gone Monster ... Quest or Not?

Forum for discussing the official expansion.

Be Gone Monster ... Quest or Not?

Postby MasterAbbott » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:19 pm

I've come across a cabin in Thule Spine - Northern Region. The person behind door says he wants 4 Quiver Bolts before he'll let me in. I've tried holding the bolts, and dropping them on the floor in front of the door but still no go.

Is this a bug or nothing is actually meant to happen here. I've added the screenshots as well. If anyone has any feedback on this I'd greatly appreciate it.

:twisted: Fear The Master :twisted:
MasterAbbott

Re: Be Gone Monster ... Quest or Not?

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:35 am

First, why did you report your own post as spam? A mistake I presume. :) I've now deleted the report.

As for the question. You need to have the bolts in your inventory. Also, the text states you need four quivers of crossbow bolts. On the screenshot I see only two dropped. Have you tried to give him four crossbow bolts (in two quivers)? :lol:
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Postby MasterAbbott » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:19 pm

Elendil / Redshift wrote:First, why did you report your own post as spam? A mistake I presume. :) I've now deleted the report.

As for the question. You need to have the bolts in your inventory. Also, the text states you need four quivers of crossbow bolts. On the screenshot I see only two dropped. Have you tried to give him four crossbow bolts (in two quivers)? :lol:

yes sorry about the spam report that was a mistake ;)

Yes i have tried a number of things. my last attempt was to drop them on the door in front and then knock ;) haha but that to didnt work.

at the moment i have approx 15 Bolt Quivers. If the game only accepts 4 that could be the reason. But i thought giving him more than 4 (ie 15 that i have in my inventory) when i knock on the door I thought that would still be ok.

It worked similar quest as the zombie girl that wanted Love Lies Bleeding Flowers, I had 10 in my inventory then system took 5 and left me with 5 and the quest continued.

I'll try again with exactly 4 and see how it goes.

The Bolts I have in my inventory are:

Bolt Quiver
Heavy Weapon
Contains 15 units
Damage 10-17
Weight: 3.0
(Moderately Enchantable)
MasterAbbott

Postby MasterAbbott » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:25 pm

hahahahahha oh damn is it meant to be 4x quivers of whatever bolts ... not just 4 bolts.
If this is the case i'll go back and buy some and test it out.

Really sorry about that .. brain not working today! haha
MasterAbbott

Postby istara » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:18 am

Just FYI if anyone is searching on this, the guy in the hut is called Forharn. He then wants you to find someone called Arneta. She has a quest of her own, and you can only succeed at one of them.
istara

Return to Islands of Ice and Fire