Check on Arneta the Huntress or Prank Forharn the Hunter

Forum for discussing the official expansion.

Check on Arneta the Huntress or Prank Forharn the Hunter

Postby Aeon » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:27 am

Just curious which from above quests you' ve decided to solve, because only one can be done? :ugeek:

Aeon
Aeon

Re: Check on Arneta the Huntress or Prank Forharn the Hunter

Postby Aeon » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:44 am

So am I only one who has discovered this hidden side quest on Island?
Aeon

Postby Somniator » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:11 pm

I solved the Check on the Huntress one because I can't deal with the Hunter being depressed about her fake death and all, lol.

Check on the Huntress, increase in fame. Prank the Hunter, you receive a key which unlocks a hunter's home in Slums of Thule that contains some items. I forgot what those were though, since the guilt made me reload a save, lol. (And also if anyone explored all of Eldfell and managed to survive, they're pretty much rich and powerful enough to ignore Thule's loots, lol)
Somniator

Postby Aeon » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:06 am

Yes, exactly. I' ve also tried both options and chose fame as well, though there were some nice items in locked house near Gurutz' s past house. What I liked very much was that I' ve found this last side quest very quincidently by wandering through worlds while waiting for Celtic Rift after finishing all those nice games on Android. 8-)
Aeon

Postby Xose » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:29 pm

Ummm, in my case I tried both but finally I've choosed to prank Forharn.

The reason why are the goods you can loot from the house of Rognar the Hunter (on Slums of Thule) using the key Arneta will give you. Well, strictly speaking, what worth is mainly one item, a very valuable and highly enchantable ring (by far, the best I've found on the game).

I was also quite reluctant to finish the Innkeeper's Brother Quest, as you loose the Innkeeper's ring (Armor +10), but the new ring is even better. Now, I can finish the quest, get the Dagger of Aflicttion... and use this one on Thule's Abbey... ;-)
Xose

Postby fmueller » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:22 pm

Where is the quest, there is nobody in the house of hunter or huntress what am I doing wrong?
fmueller

Postby Aeon » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:35 am

If you tap on the door, some note should appear (do what it says) and you will approach the quest then.
Aeon

Return to Islands of Ice and Fire