Frustrating issues

Forum for discussing the official expansion.

Frustrating issues

Postby Throbbinwood » Wed May 02, 2018 4:13 am

Nobody here seems to answer some basic questions - I get that the search feature is supposed to solve some of this, but to be honest it doesn't work very well. I'm sure this is my issue, and not the fault of the board, but could somebody just please throw a link to where the sword of God is? I understand the idea of teaching me how to find this, and why that might be better than simply throwing a link my way, but I'm not the only one having this issue.
Throbbinwood

Re: Frustrating issues

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Wed May 02, 2018 6:44 am

The forum is for people helping each other. Sometimes no one is around.

In any case, the sword of god info is in this thread (which can be found by searching for "sword of god" ;)): viewtopic.php?f=4&t=19

I'll quote: "When you reach the door of the Beast's lair, turn to the left and look for a crack in the wall. Hit it and look inside for the Sword of God."
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Postby Throbbinwood » Wed May 02, 2018 11:40 pm

I actually found it but looking through those items that came up on search that seemed irrelevant. I was ignoring the thread that led to the answer because it had 2 quests and neither of them mentioned the quest I was on... at least not directly.

I knew it was an issue of my own skill at searching through the posts, but I hope you can understand why it might be a pain in the rear to search dozens of threads on a mobile phone.

Not that anyone needs to try to help this way, but the link made all the difference for me.

Thank you!
Throbbinwood

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Thu May 03, 2018 7:51 am

Admittedly it's not exactly easy to find. Glad the issue is sorted. :) Have fun!
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Return to Islands of Ice and Fire